The past is over and today we have a very long list of powerful gaming peripherals available very easily in the market with high resolutions and in different sizes, styles, weights, and most of all with different prices but on the other hand, it also makes it difficult to decide which one is the best gaming laptop.
Don’t go for expensive and beast shape or size laptops, because this is not the only solution. Looking for some of the best laptops for games, do not put ordinary office-shape laptops on the side, trust me the cheaper models also provide quality components like screens, better GPUs, SSDs, and great battery life.
The question is, what’s your basic need in the selection for a gaming laptop? Either you are looking for a lightweight and good looking laptop or your concern is just gaming laptops for cheap or you are looking for specs only no matter how it looks like, how much weight it got or how much does it cost or you just want to replace your gaming pc with a gaming laptop.
Your search for the best gaming laptops seems to be over as you landed the right page at the right time. We have a list of the best among all in today’s era. We pick some best gaming laptops and list them down based on different aspects and make the selection easy for you if you cannot jump into a detailed overview but I always recommend reading complete details about any product before you going to pay for it.
- Best Gaming Laptops 2021
- Best Gaming Laptops Reviews 2021
- Product Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- 1. ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15
- 2. ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14
- 3. ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop Buy on Amazon The next renowned gaming laptop by ASUS is here. Meet the TUF FX505DV model that is ideal for modern gaming and highly compatible with featured game specifications and other technicalities required for gaming. Featuring a gigantic 15.6″ Full HD IPS-Type screen with 1920 x 1080 screen resolution provides a cinematic gaming arena experience. The vivid Graphic series of GeForce RTX 2060 and specialized AMD Ryzen 7 R7-3750H Processors can handle any sort of game. The AMD Ryzen provides ideal performance using SenseMI. The TUF RGB keyboard lighting control has three horizontal line tabs. While playing games, It helps you to set the background color lights for your gaming keyboard. Having 512GB of SSD and 16GBs of DDR4 RAM helps to go for extreme multitasking and store graphics-rich games, multimedia files. For seamless connectivity, it has got a powerful Gigabit Wi-Fi that provides signals at greater distances. For wired connectivity, It features one port for the audio jack, one USB port, and one for HDMI cable. The anti-dust cooling system handles the cooling tasks and makes sure the laptop does not get stuck on a heavy load and keeps the dust debris away from its fan. You will never run out of battery because it has got 3 cells polymer battery that at full charge can run for a good 4 to 5 hours. Pros Multi-tasking is relatively fast and easy The laptop stays cool In-room temperature Anti-dust cooling system Topnotch design and thin bezel surface quality Decent audio quality Multiple ports Cons The trackpad needs a bit improvement The cooling system is amazing but it makes a loud sound Go to top 4. OMEN Gaming Laptop Buy on Amazon OMEN 15 is the next powerhouse for all the gaming addicts by HP. Talking about the HP OMEN 15 laptop performance and durability, it comes with a bold 15.6″ FHD IPS thin display that has a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 to offer a blur-free and clear screen presence. Its advanced 8th Gen 2.3GHz intel core i5-8300H quad-core processor (boosted up to 4.0GHz) and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (dedicated 4GB GDDR5) graphics card is all set for topnotch gaming performance. The fan with large blades along with a 3-phase motor and fluid dynamic bearing helps reduce the heat and improves performance. The storage function is evolved and further improved as with HP omen 128GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD and 1TB SATA HDD has the huge capacity to save large multimedia files or other quality games and applications. The 12GB DDR4 SDRAM (upgradable with 2 accessible Memory Slots) never leaves you alone while multitasking. Its Dragon Red Backlit keyboard and directional arrow keys, and illuminated WASD keys allow you for instant recognition. The decent battery life keeps you connected for up to 10 hours and 45 minutes on mixed usage, up to 6 hours and 30 minutes for video playback, and up to 5 hours and 30 minutes on wireless streaming. Pros Decent battery life Full sized RGB keyboard Excellent screen presence with quality audio Lightweight and portable Cons On brightness max battery drains The built in speakers should be a bit loud Go to top 5. 2020 Gigabyte AERO 15 Buy on Amazon Without a doubt, Gigabyte AERO 15 is still the most competitive and top lead gaming laptop in the market for its solid performance and ultra-portability. Gigabyte AERO 15 is thin and light laptop with 15.6″ FHD IPS display with 1920 x 1080 (144Hz) screen resolutions to offer a wide-angle view and anti-glare for better multimedia multitasking and color-rich gaming performance. Let’s discuss the other features. The AERO 15 is equipped with the latest 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor seamless performance and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q accelerates and optimizes the graphics-intensive apps and games. For extreme multitasking and productivity, the device is loaded with 16GB DDR4 (3200MHz) dual-channel memory (8GB x 2) and a 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD is all set for accessing files at a lightning speed and safely storing. With an 8GB GDDR6, you can expand the creative studio with an output of up to 3 external displays via Mini-DP, HDMI, and 1 x Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports. It comes with SD Card Reader or connects up to 9 external accessories. For wireless connectivity, it has Killer Ethernet E2600 and Killer Wi-Fi 6 to upload or transfer multiple files without any limitations. WINDFORCE Infinity Cooling System is all set to keep the device cool for better performance. Pros Excellent FHD IPS display with excellent viewing angles Ultra thin and smart size Killer Wi-Fi 6 and Ethernet E2600 Advanced composition of CPU and GPU performance Cons Camera Quality is not that good Might feel a sharp keybaord backlit even adjust it to normal No indicator lights for power, disk activity, caps lock, num lock, and battery charging Go to top 6. MSI GL65 Leopard Buy on Amazon The best gaming laptop for gaming enthusiasts is always a dream to make comes true. MSI GL65 fits the criteria to make their dream come true. With a 15.6″ FHD IPS-Level display with a thin bezel and 1920 x 1080 pixels display resolutions is all set to make things super fascinating for you. Loaded with an Intel Core i7-10750H processor to offer lighting speed while playing games or running quality apps and to meet the graphics-related tasks effortlessly, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 (8G GDDR6) is making it possible. The controlled RGB full-size keyboard makes things even more interesting. You can also choose the bold red backlit option or personalize your games with per-key RGB lighting for the maximum gaming experience. With the Dragon center unified system, you can easily customize and control your MSIGL65 laptop the way you want. For those who worry about saving huge data, MSI GL65 comes with a 512GB NVMe SSD to provide an extra bit of space and multitasking, a 16GB DDR4 SDRAM is all set to entertain them. For wireless connectivity, this Windows 10 laptop comes with Intel Wi-Fi 6, and for wired connectivity, USB 3.1 Type C (Gen 2), USB 3.2 (Gen 1), and multi-language Giant Speakers. Pros Powerful and durable FHD IPS display Decent keypad and touchpad 7 heating pipes for device cooling Multi ports Cons Low battery life Ports are located quietly closely Go to top 7. Lenovo Legion 5 Check Price The next generation Legion 5 is perfectly designed for perfection, precision, and performance by Lenovo. The thin and light minimalist design Lenovo Legion 5 got incredible power to run any graphics game you love to play. It features AMD Ryzen 7 4800H (8 cores) processor that provides you an unmatchable performance. Along with that, the NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti graphics card lets you run any graphic-rich activity with ease. Lenovo Legion 5 comes with a 15.6″ FHD IPS Screen with 1920 x 1080 screen resolution to make things even more bright and crispy. For smooth multitasking, 16GB DDR4 RAM has made it possible to switch between apps, movies, or songs at one time. Do not worry about your big-size data because it has a 512GB SSD that is more than enough to save your day. To keep a solid foundation between software and hardware, it runs Windows 10 that ensures a productive relationship. Having the dual burn support onboard pushes the CPU and GPU together for efficient framerates. Along with that, Legion Coldfront 2.0 is set to work on thermal tuning. Pros Sleek, lightweight High quality graphics card Advance features Affordable pricing Cons Battery life needs enhancement Go to top Why to buy Best Gaming Laptops? Reason and Recommendations For gaming addiction, you never look for the price but what matters are the quality specs. These gaming laptops are the best in the market with decent screen size, the memory it has got, and most importantly, it can run any of your software whether it AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, or any other graphics-rich game, it will always stand upright. Our Recommended
- Product Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
Best Gaming Laptops 2021
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 – The next generation laptop
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 – Best for extreme gaming
- ASUS TUF FX505DV – Best for gaming with RGB keyboard
- HP OMEN 15 – Decent battery life
- 2020 Gigabyte AERO 15 – best for multimedia and gaming performance
- MSI GL65 Leopard – Best for graphics
- Lenovo Legion 5 – Best gaming laptop for specs
Best Gaming Laptops Reviews 2021
Product Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
1. ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15
Meet the latest edition ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 by ASUS for game addicts. This next-gen laptop comes with a 15.6″ 4K UHD main display. To optimize the endless multitasking experience, the 14″ 4K matte touchscreen ScreenPad Plus provides you that opportunity by extending the screen or smartly splitting windows and apps on both displays. Talking about the speed and perfection, the 10th Gen 2.4 GHz Intel Core i9-10980HK (8 Core – 16 Thread) Processor along with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 (ROG Boost w/ 8GB GDDR6) GPU is all set to impress you. The Gelid GC Extreme thermal compound on CPU and GPU optimizes optimal system temperature and improves performance.
You will find most of the ROG laptops do not come with webcams. You will require an external webcam and Asus offers ROG Eye webcam that is build for such laptops. For graphics-rich high quality big sized games or other applications, it has a 2TB HyperDrive RAID SSD that saves you such files and a 32GB (1 x 16 GB + 1 x 16 GB On-Board) DDR4 RAM (3200MHz) is set to run memory-hungry apps and multitask with ease.
- Dual screen for multitasking
- Gelid GC Extreme thermal compound for cooling
- long-lasting battery life
- Good graphics performance
- High quality audio
- Track-pad is on the right, it should be in the middle at least
- Might feel heated in your lap
2. ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14
Are you a gaming addict? Are you looking for a laptop with beast specs? Meet the ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14, it is the stylish and lightest of its class. This HIDevolution ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 comes in Eclipse Gray color with a 14” FHD IPS-Level display for better visuals while playing games. For improved performance and optimal system temperature, the Gelid GC Extreme thermal compound is added on 2.9 GHz AMD Ryzen 7 (8 Core – 16 Thread) CPU and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GPU.
For memory-hungry applications and extreme multitasking while playing games or doing any other activity, a 16 GB DDR4 RAM (3200MHz) is all set to help you. Never worry about big games to save because it comes with a 1TB PCIe SSD that is more than enough to save you large files. For better and smooth relation between hardware and software, it runs Windows 10 Pro to make it possible.
- Slim and beautiful
- Gelid GC Extreme thermal compound for supper cooling
- long-lasting battery life
- Decent overall graphics performance
- Audio quality is great
- Track-pad is a small
- Gets heated in your lap or hands